Saturday 17 January 2015

5 Reasons Why My Dog Loves Tel Aviv


5 Reasons Why My Dog Loves Tel Aviv!!


 "Hi! My name is Mufasa, I am half German, part Jewish and slightly gay. I live in a small apartment in Tel Aviv, getting out to stretch my legs brings the hope of meeting up with my friends- and maybe even get some action ;-)

Here are my 5 reasons I love living in Tel Aviv:


1) DOGPARKS:

"Living in Tel Aviv means there is always a park close by, and so many different DOGIZ to play with!" 


2) THE BEACH:


 "Nothing makes me happier than running along the beach chasing birds, or playing with my friend's at the dog beach!"

3) GAY FRIENDLY:



 "Luckily for me, Tel Aviv is an extremely gay-friendly city! I came out of the kennel when I moved from Herzliya and couldn't be happier here in TLV. 

4)ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN:

                                           
 "The Dog parks are the perfect spot for play, exercise and for finding true love!"

5) THE BEST FRIENDS A DOGGIE COULD ASK FOR:



                         

" Every day I look forward to catching up with my friends at the dog park to hear what's been barking in the neighbourhood! Whether its chasing each other, playing fetch, or just simply sniffing poop- I always have the best time in the world and arrive home ready for a nice long siesta ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment